Location and Pricing
Fort Collins Acupuncture Office
The Landings at 3938 JFK Pkwy
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Monday 10 am – 7 pm
Tuesday 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday – 10 am – 7 pm
Thursday – Sunday Closed
When coming to my new office please do NOT use Google maps. It will take you to one of the other Landings entrances that do NOT connect with each other. What you should see is the back of JCPennys entrance when turning into the office park. It should look like this when you turn into The Landings.
Fort Collins Acupuncture Treatments
1. New Patient Consultation and Treatment
- Please allow 75 – 90 minutes for the comprehensive consultation and acupuncture treatment.
- At your first appointment, we will thoroughly review the information you have shared with me. We will develop a treatment plan together and answer any questions you may have.
- You will recieve your acupuncture treatment and then lay on the table and relax, allowing your body to begin healing.
- Add-ons such as massage cupping and laser treatment may be used during during your initial treatment at no extra charge.
2. Follow-up Acupuncture Treatments
- Please allow 50 – 60 minutes minutes for the appointment.
- At this appointment, we will briefly check in and you will receive a treatment.
Pricing per Session
Initial Consultation and Treatment
- Initial session prices
- Add-ons during this treatment are no charge
- 75 - 90 minutes
Follow-up Acupuncture Treatment
- Price per session
- Price is without membership
- 50 - 60 minutes
Herbal/Supplement and Nutritional Review
- 60 minutes
- Bring Your Herbs and Supplements
- Muscle response testing will be used
Follow-up Herbal and Supplement Review
- 30 minutes
- Check in and review progress
- Muscle response testing will be repeated
Save Money AND Take Care of Your Health
Optimal Health Membership
The current Maintenance Membership (one time a month treatments) will be discontinued. Any outstanding appointments will be honored until the end of 2021. Any appointments made after this date will be charged the regular $60 per treatment.
Memberships are non-refundable.
A membership is a minimum one year commitment.
Any unused treatments carry over for up to six months.
You can switch between membership plans as needed (i.e., as your health improves, you may want to switch from a four to two treatments per month membership).