Covid-19 Virus Safety Precautions
This has been a long haul for everyone with such new and uncharted territoriality and situations. Over the “break” I worked hard to learn about COVID 19 through classes and webinars from all over the world. Pretty cool! I had to switch to information that will help strengthen my practice and new ideas to bring in. Then I had to pivot to all the webinars and zoom meetings on how to open my practice back up. Whew! It has been a lot. All this culminated into a BIG move to ensure I could open up safely. I feel confident that I can open up, different and a little more complicated, but safely.
I appreciate your patience for this long email. Please just stay with me – I am required to tell you most of this and I want to be sure all information you need is covered.
In this email you will find (not necessarily in this order):
- Information on what you need to know about how my practice will be handling the current implementation of State and County guidelines
- What you need to do before, during and after your treatments
- What your treatment space will look like and what I will be doing to keep you as safe as I can by mitigating risks and taking precautions.
The current guidelines from the State and County require signage regarding hand washing, virus symptoms, mask wearing, etc. These will be placed all over.
Scheduling will be back to the normal 30 minute treatment blocks.
Please note that the Loveland office is permanently closed.
What you can expect from me are as follows:
- Checklists are being adhered to for cleaning schedules. Complete safety can never be guaranteed but I will be following the State mandated “Best Practice Guidelines”. These include checklists that cover documentation of when sheets and pillow cases are changed, disinfection is done on all listed items, temperatures taken, etc.
- I will adhere to the social distancing when not directly treating you.
- I will be wearing a mask
- I will be wearing scrubs or a lab coat that I will launder regularly. I will have a change of clothes to go home from work in.
- I will sanitize and disinfect all areas of use after each patient and at the end of the day.
- Each patients table , face cradle and pillow are vinyl. After the sheets, face cradle covers and pillowcases are removed, they will be sanitized.
- I will do what needs to be done with the clinic (i.e. temporarily shut down, inform my patients, etc) if I have exhibit any symptoms.
- I will check my temperature each day
- I will adhere to the County and State mandates for Elective Medical Services
Before your appointment, you will be receiving a form via email (to be completed online) with the required “Health/Symptom questionnaire”. I will be doing check in at the office, including discussion of your current issues and payment.
Upon arrival at your appointment the following steps will be taken:
If you are early, please text me when you arrive. I will let you know when I am ready for you to come in. If you are on time, please come on in.
Waiting room is closed for now.
- A mask must be worn upon entering into the building.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer when arriving immediately
- Temperature will be taken and charted
- The same “Health/Symptom Questionnaire” will need to be filled
- There are now two separate private treatment rooms.
- Both tables will be sterilized after each use and the use of disposable or washable covers for the face cradle will be used. Please do what you feel comfortable with. I am sanitizing it all and putting something disposable or washable on the floor under the face cradle.
- There will be hand sanitizer, tissues and trash cans with lids for your use. The laundry will be kept in a container with a lid.
DO NOT COME IN IF SICK! This includes: cough, fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, gastrointestinal issues, loss of taste or smell and if you have been around any known COVID cases in the last 14 days. I know allergy season is upon us. Please just be self-aware of your body and if you have any questions, ask me.
NO CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME FOR LATE CANCELS.