Covid-19 Virus Safety Precautions
This continues to be a long haul for everyone with such new and uncharted territory and situations. During this last year and a half I have worked hard to learn about COVID19 through classes and webinars from all over the world. Pretty cool! I feel comfortable with the knowledge that I have gained to be able to be open and be accessible to my patients.
What you can expect when you come for your appointment is as follows:
- Checklists are being adhered to for cleaning schedules. Complete safety can never be guaranteed but I will be following the State mandated “Best Practice Guidelines”.
- I will adhere to the social distancing when not directly treating you. Intake is done through a plexiglass divider at the desk.
- I will be wearing a mask
- I will be wearing scrubs or a lab coat that I will launder regularly.
- I will sanitize and disinfect all areas of use after each patient and at the end of the day.
- I will do what needs to be done with the clinic (i.e. temporarily shut down, inform my patients, etc) if I have exhibit any symptoms.
- I will check my temperature each day
- I will adhere to the County and State mandates for Elective Medical Services
When booking online you will be prompted to pay in advance for your appointment. This helps to cut down on the exchange of credit cards and signing the screen on the pad.
DO NOT COME IN IF SICK! This includes: cough, fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, gastrointestinal issues, loss of taste or smell and if you have been around any known COVID cases in the last 14 days. Please just be self-aware of your body and if you have any questions, ask me.
NO CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME FOR LATE CANCELS.