Acupuncture can treat many conditions, such as, acute pain/injury, chronic pain, immune disorders and other imbalances of the body.
My Ultimate Goal: Helping People Heal
- Sports injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Shoulder, hip, back, neck, knee,
- Recovery after surgery
- Frozen shoulder
- Strained ligaments and tendons
- Spasms/knots (trigger points) in calves, hamstrings, lower back, trapezoids, neck, upper back and sciatica (glute pain), etc.
- Colds and flu, fever, earache and
- Ear infections
- Herpes viruses (Chicken Pox, Shingles, HSV1 and 2, etc.).
Car and Work Related Accidents – acupuncture can help with your rehabilitation after an accident. Using a combination of modalities such as acupuncture, chiropractic and massage will help decrease long term negative effects from accidents. The sooner you start – the less permanent damage and scar tissue build up there will be.
We will submit your bills for car accidents and workmen’s comp directly to your insurance company.
- Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation
- Back pain
- Herniated and bulging disc
- Spinal stenosis and Spondylolisthesis
- Neck pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Carpal tunnel, golfers elbow and tennis elbow
- Side effects from cancer and treatments
- Post herpatic neuralgia
- PCOS and PMS
- Weight loss
- Menstrual pain
Autoimmune and Other Conditions
- Chronic sinus infections and bronchitis
- Sinusitis and non-allergic rhinitis
- Lyme Disease
- Thyroid diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lung and kidneys disorders
- Digestion issues: gastritis, ulcers, colitis, IBS, etc.
- High blood pressure
- Lactation deficiency
- Postpartum issues
- Pregnancy support
- Bell’s Palsy
- Adrenal Fatigue